I'm so incredibly excited to announce my new event and one that I think will be my biggest and best yet! I hope you can join me for Ruth's Tips and Techniques Summit! This event has been years in the making and I finally decided it was time to take the leap and do it! I couldn't be more excited about it!
When: Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:30am-3pm. The event begins at with registration at 8:30am, you'll want to get there early to get a seat, there will be no assigned seats for this event. Space is first come first serve. The live event begins promptly at 9am. We plan to be done by 3pm but please plan for a few extra minutes in case our event goes over the time slightly.
Where: St. John's Cathedral, 318 Silver SW in downtown Albuquerque
What: This will be a full day of teaching and training. We'll have live demonstrations from 3 Stampin' Up! demonstrators, including myself. We'll show fun techniques and lots of new products from the Holiday Catalog! We have a combined total of over 30 years of experience with Stampin' Up! In addition to the demonstrations and training you'll also receive:
- A stamp set valued at $20 from the new 2017 Holiday Catalog!
- An Accessory pack filled with a variety of accessories for you to use on your make and takes and take home for future products!
- 9 Make and Takes, including a full color instructions booklet!
- Catered lunch so you don't have leave the fun!
- An exclusive summit bag that you can use over and over again!
- Prizes, snacks and more!!!